Le mar 28/10/2003 à 12:47, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> Diego Iastrubni wrote:
>
> > i just wanted to say LOL!!!!!!!
> >
> > the title of the install disk (under windows of course) says 9.1!
> > oh my god... i cannot beleave that your released it? whats next? calling
> > it "debian"? LOL....
>
> <sarcasm>
> Yes, for an operating system that is intended to remove the need for
> Windows, the most critical feature is the version number on the software
> which you should never need to use after installing it.
>
> Maybe next time we should rather fix that than worrying about newer
> packages, fixing bugs etc?
> </sarcasm>
>
> MS spent about a month replacing all the graphics in Windows 2003
> (Windows .Net -> Windows 2003). Does that make Windows 2003 any better?

I get your point, but having these kind of mistakes is really annoing,
it gives a bad impression that not everything is polished although 9.2
should be the most stable !

And tho add to this : the huge amount of updates is another info about
9.2 not ready to be released ....

It has been hold by Mandrakesoft for 3 weeks before been released, so
why are there still so many (maybe tiny but ...) bugs ?

Stef, trying to find a better way to be helpful.