On Tuesday 28 October 2003 3:30 am, John Allen honored me with this
communique:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2003 7:37 am, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:12, Felix Miata wrote:
> >
> > A cheap CD-ROM drive made by LG. LG used to be called GoldStar. They
>
> They are now called Lucky Goldstar. Lucky, that despite lots of shoddy
> products they became successful. That said not everything they make is
> sh*te.
>
> > advertise using the catch-phrase "life's good", but don't put much
> > faith in that slogan, probably coined by a shareholder, not by a user
> > of their equipment. )-:
> >
> > Cheers; Leon

Ahhh! GoldStar! The bane of the Damark Catalog Shopper ...

"Lucky GoldStar?" That's a bit of a stretch, even if you take marketing's
values into account. There's very little "lucky" about GoldStar for the end
user.

Q:      How many IBM 370's does it take to execute a job?
A:      Four, three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.