> > I really need to browse all kernel config options, the initial
> > config was done by Nanar months ago :)
>
> Everybody is free to update it, I made a basic config to make the
> package, but I am not good with kernel stuff, and my config are
> surelly not perfect.
>
> I made the package because nobody seems to be ok to start it.

I'm not a kernel expert either :)
I maintain this package only for fun and girls.
I do not blame you for the initial config file, it was quite good.
I haven't even browsed all the kernel config file ...
Without the help of Svetljo and Andrey, our kernel hackers, I won't
have noticed anything :)

--
Olivier Blin