Hi

I've just downloaded the SRPM of test9 4mdk however when I try and recompile for my athlon I get the following error

[EMAIL PROTECTED] fireburn]$ rpm --rebuild --target athlon kernel-2.6-2.6.0-0.test9.4mdk.src.rpm
Installing kernel-2.6-2.6.0-0.test9.4mdk.src.rpm
warning: user blino does not exist - using root
warning: group blino does not exist - using root
warning: user blino does not exist - using root
warning: group blino does not exist - using root
warning: user blino does not exist - using root
warning: group blino does not exist - using root
warning: user blino does not exist - using root
warning: group blino does not exist - using root
Building target platforms: athlon
Building for target athlon
error: Architecture is not included: athlon

I really like the speed diferences in my PC with using recompiled RPMS for my 750MHz Athlon so I'd be greatful if someone could let me know how I can get it to work

Thanks

Mike