On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 23:59, Olivier Blin wrote:
> On 07 Nov 2003 20:52:54 -0500
> Owyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 1 system hanging at boot.All systems are multi-boots which are used to
> > test new distros. Variety of hardware.
>
> Could you please disable frame buffer (vga=normal in lilo.conf if you
> use lilo) and tell us the error messages you get ?

Will do. See my reply to Tim re. vga=normal. We are chasing two
possibilites for the problems.
1)Hanging system is using XOSL boot loader
2)Hanging system had nVidia 9.2 drivers installed.
Will retest on another system with XOSL and Matrox video.
Should have results later today.

> Thanks for your report :)
Your very welcome. And thank you for the opportunity to easily test 2.6.
The improvements in audio over test5 are dramatic.