FWIW, my machine is an incremental upgrade from ancient RH releases,
and something has crufted Netscape to near death: The mime-types are
crippled, all Java sites lock it solid (using Sun JDK 1.2) and the
fonts are sub-visible.  Mozilla, where it works, is far preferrable,
but lacks essential features (such as loading a page from within
another app).

So, back to Konquerer2: What growing pains are likely installing the
contrib rpms of KDE2?  Will I need a QT > 2.0.1?  I'm on a 33k connection,
so take your time replying; it will take all day to fetch this ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com