Excuse me master beta tester *scoffingly sarcastic remark* but which java
sites was it that "your" Netscape was choking on. Mine doesn't miss a
beat! Never has and likely never will. Can't think of a one and I've been
using Netscape since version 2.02. Now using version 4.73 on Linux
Mandrake 7.1. Formally a disgruntled Winblows user running same
version. Now that you mention it I haven't experienced any of the troubles
with the beta version of Netscape 6 that you have. In fact, my youngest
uses IM and since we've migrated the family PC from windows he's been
using the IM in Netscape6 without a hitch. Loads quickly and nicely. as do
the side bars. The only complaint I have so far with this version is that
the rendering engine is far slower than 4.60 - 4.73. Can't even hold a
candle to them.

One of the nicer features and probably all I'll use this version for IS
the side bars. News that is. When I was a windows user I liked using entry
Point for news and the like. can't get that for Linux. Netscape 6 fills
that role just fine with the news side bars that it has.

Maybe if you were a little nicer to it and actually new what you were
doing it might act better for you. I'm sorry...that wasn't very nice, but
frankly your remarks smack of someone who is more of complaining
poweruser-wannabe-network-admin, than a REAL beta tester.

Check you facts and check in with reality before you blow off next time.

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563