>Why didn't 7.1 include the latest Netscape?
>
>I have read reviews that it is not the improvement that was hoped for. Is
>this true?
>
>If I want to install 6.0, is it as simple as just removing the current
>Netscape rpm's and then installing new binaries or source?
>
>I hate to ask what seems to be a simple question, but I have learned with
>Linux, it is better to be safe than stupid.  : )

Netscape 6 will be good - great in fact. It just isn't yet. The version that
was available for download was not a final, beta release or a release
candidate, it was a preview. It was very buggy and feature incomplete. It is
based on the mozilla project and it appears that a true beta from the
mozilla developers will be out soon and a netscape "branded" mozilla beta
will be out at about the same time. Expect the final release in September.
For more information (and downloading the latest version of mozilla binary
or source) check out www.mozilla.org

Con.