Hi,

It seems that the powernow-k7 in your kernel 2.6.0test9 does not create the /proc/cpufreq required for frequency throttling... any idea??

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Olivier Blin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:27:47 -0500
Scott Chevalley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just tried the test9.5 kernel and during the fsck stage it keeps
saying that DMA is turned off on the hard drive.  I checked with
hdparm and it is off and it gives a SIOC error when I try to enable
it.

I tried ide0=dma on the kernel command line, but it didn't change
anything.  I noticed some messages during boot about reiserfs being in
slow mode.

I've enclosed an example boot from my warnings log file to help.  If
there is other info I can give, just ask.

Yes, I need please the output of lscpi and lspcidrake (to give me the
exact name of your IDE chipset).

Thanks.