Hi,

Simple request, that I do not know how to do...

Could you release freetds as a RPM in 7.2 (www.freetds.org). Freetds is a
library that allows database connection to MS-SQL and SYBASE servers. When
PHP is compiled with --enable-sybase, it allows the PHP code to access the
above database through php sybase calls. It is important in entreprise
environement...

I have been using freetds (manual install and PHP repackaging) for a year
now, and it working fine on my corporate server.

Thanks.

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.