Randy Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm curious as to what the rush is for a 7.2 release?
>
> I figured the next releases from the linux vendors to not come out until
> the 2.4 kernels show up.

It will be good to have a product for november. And we have to start
thinking of november release now. (talking of a on-the-shelves release).

> Considering KDE2 is still in beta and helix code is still getting it's
> feet about it it seems kind of a rush when 7.1 has been in the retail
> channel for only a couple of months. ( heck I just switched to the
> release version of 7.1 just this week ).

Yes, but freezing does not seem having something ready. This will be for
oct/nov.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/