On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 05:51:34PM +0100, jorge costa wrote:
> I was just thinking that out there there must thousands of mandrake lovers
> who just don't have the money, or access to download cooker. So why not this
> beta is nearly stable, i mean when you get a good rate of good instalations
> you could try to gite away as a regular cd magazine.
>
> You would have a large base of beta testers just one idea.

In France, for the 7.0, I think, a magazine has offered the beta version
(but they didn't explain it). A lot of students from my school installed it
and since this day, I try to convince them that Mandrake is not as buggy as
they have seen !!!

Giving beta in a mag is not really a good idea.

--
Thomas Poindessous
EpX asso GNU/Linux de l'Epita