> Keep up the good work people and don't lose sight of reliability
> in the race to incorporate the latest and greatest :)
>
> William Bouterse
> Talkeetna, Ak.

I will have to vouch for Mandrake to say that they do aim for reliability
over just supporting the latest hardware. There are many devices that aren't
supported because the only drivers available are binary drivers that may not
work on every system. But eventually every distro has to move on to the
latest versions of software or no one goes anywhere. That's why there are
those of us that bravely put our systems on the line with devel. releases so
that end users can have a stable and enjoyable Linux system. =)

Tim McKenzie
Appalachian State University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]