> > I should be in Paris late in September and I thought I might try to
> > stop off at the LM offices there.  Is this the address of their office, or is
> > it just a mailing address?
>
> > MandrakeSoft S.A. : 43, rue d'Aboukir - 75002 Paris - France
>
> If you're in the Netherlands, or in Eindhoven specificly, please drop
> by. ;-)

Actually, our first destination is Amsterdam, and I think we'll be spending a
few days there before driving to Paris.  After Paris I understand that we
should be heading back to Amsterdam for the flight back to Canada.  Is
Eindhoven anywhere along the way?

I've got some more questions about this but I'll respond to those through the
cooker list later.
Thanks
Tom Korte
Calgary, Alberta, Canada