Well i guess we got our answre, we are just plain screwed.

-DarkWlf

John Grange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I want to first say that i am very impressed with the look/feel of the
> helix-gnome packages and i am looking forward to the updates to come.
> but I have one complaint. I use mandrake linux and starting with 7.1 we
> are using a menu structure that differes from the normal linux distribs
> but it gives us CLEAN orginized menu's without duplication, and after
> installing helix-gnome packages, it breaks the menu system not only
> causing the existing menu's to become cluterted but  there after all
> mandrake rpms installed do not get a menu item. Could you plz look into
> updating the mandrake packages so that they are using the menu system( i
> beleave it is direved or a copy of the debian menu system.)

We don't plan on using the mandrake menu system as it is totally
non-standard compared to the rest of the GNOME installed base, in
addition to causing the documentation to be incorrect.

Jacob
--
"It's not even a real camera." -- Tom Green