Actually KDE is now completly GPLed, not imperfect as you put it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Franck Martin
Sent: Tuesday, 12 September 2000 3:22 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Cooker] [Fwd: [HC Hello] Mandrake helix-gnome rpms;)]

This is what's happen when the main GNOME developper see all these people
making money and nobody wanting to pay his salary... I'm worried that by
grabing GNOME development to Helix/GNOME it calls for the dimiss of GNOME.
KDE with its imperfect licence is developped in EU, where software money
making scheme (SCAMS?) are less strong than in the US.

Cf Linux, cf KDE, cf Debian, cf Mandrake. vs Redhat, Corel, GNOME, and
Windows...

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.