Ron Stodden wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Beta 2 available
> > (http://forum.mandrakesoft.com/article.php3?sid=20000913032627)
> >
> > The new Beta of Linux-Mandrake 7.2 is now available, ...
>
> But where oh where is the new Beta2 of Linux-Mandrake 7.2 available?
> And do we have a choice of tree (for hd.img install) or iso image
> (for CD burning or install by the new iso image option of hd.img)?
>
> What VERSION string identifies this release?
>
> Is it:
>
> Linux-Mandrake Ulysses-i586 200009  0:52
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Ron. [AU]

Give it some time to get around to your local mirror - or go direct to the
main mirror. Either way, stop asking silly questions. Cant you even use an
ftp program?!?! <joke alert> :-)

Ant. [AU]

--
- Antony Suter  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  "Examiner"  openpgp:71ADFC87
- "And how do you store the nuclear equivalent of the universal solvent?"