pgeorges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Serge Lussier a écrit :
>
> > Is it because I am too newbie; my report has no values or what ?
> > I saw no reply nor thanks about what I did - and no help obviously.
> > Thus, if my report is not enough significant, then at least, tell me!
> > I NEED ACK!!!
>
> Yes.
>
> Without wanting to waste bandwidth, I agree that some acknowledge of bug
> reports is necessary (even to say that the bug report is not
> reproducible, or useless).

to be fair to us, I think most of the time we do. we post "fixed" or
things like that for most bugs we address.

sometimes, what we don't do is repeat for the 10th time the same answer,
when guys are not in sync with our previous replies. we know that it would
be hard to follow everything due to the big traffic but sometimes we are
*that* lazy we prefer to actually work rather than post a 10th
same-message.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/