> David Dennis a écrit :
> >
> > I dont have notes with me now, but I have a Bttv 8448 card and support for
> > it has been never able by me to be compiled in correctly or module loaded
> > correctly under Mdk or any linux.  Also have looked for the howtos or the

        I've been running a Hauppauge WinTV 401 for close to 2 years now
        under linux with multiple distributions, kernels, versions of
        Xfree, video framebuffer hardware and xawtv versions.

        I've never had any luck with kwintv though.

        Once 2.2.x kernel distros started shipping, bttv support was
        just a matter of loading two kernel modules...

                modprobe bttv
                modprobe tuner