On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Beta number 3 !
> (http://forum.mandrakesoft.com/article.php3?sid=20000922023725)
>
> The third beta of Linux-Mandrake 7.2 is now available. Check at
>http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/72betaftp.php3 to find
> the nearest mirror.
>
> This third beta beta corrects most of the important bugs of the previous betas (it
>should, at least), and as deadline
> is close, the faster you test it the higher the bugs you
> find are likely to be corrected for the final. Improvments have been made on
>menudrake, 3D configurations, graphical boot...

Well.... definetly I give up...!!!!

After several atempts to stay up to date with the latest beta,
always get new packages when I think am done downloading.

I do not have a fast connection to the net, I depend on a 56kbps modem...
so I most definetly HAVE to wait untill it 'trully'  freezes 'completely'
to be able to cach up with the beta release.

If at lest it would stop for a few hours the constant upgrading of packages...
I would be able to finish downloading.  (I am talking about 7.2 beta)  ;-)
not cooker.... (cooker I know and I understand is constantly changing) but
7.2 is supposed to be frozen (?) untill a new beta is release... am I wrong?

Sergio Korlowsky