Serge Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> I know %80 of my requests are ignored. This means that I must waste

Actually I think 80% of "valid" and "nicely formatted" requests are not
ignored.

What is ignored most of the time is posts with irrelevant subject lines,
badly quoted, aggressive, noisy/messy (e.g. 200 lines for only one
interesting information), etc. Or, most of the time, posts than underline
stuff that have already been said or, even, already fixed.

[...]

> space and bandwidth on this list. If I really disturb them ( at
> Mandrake) I think they will remove me from their mailing list with a
> polite and true message describing the ( or my ) incompatible situation.

I don't know of anyone that we would have removed from this list..

[...]

> Instead I think they need us , our opinion, and are willing to help us
> when they feel like or when they can. because they are COOL! .

Oh. At least that's what we try to do -- and that's true, cooker is one of
our most important resource.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/