As a Bugzilla maintainer, I need to ask:
1.  Will you be returning the code changes back to mozilla.org?  If possible,
as patches diff'ed against current CVS would be great.
2.  If the answer to question #1 is "no", I'll gladly take your hacks and see
if they are applicable to Bugzilla 2.12...

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Jerome Martin scratched this in the dirt:
For the impatient, here are some details :

--
Matthew P. Barnson        Manager, Systems Administration
Excite@Home                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]