On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 09:56:57PM +0200, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
> You _must_ be kidding!!! 512Mb + 256 swap (yeah yeah, 256Mb swap is too
> small, but for a box that normally only has 128Mb it's fine) is clearly

Sorry?  How loaded is your box?  Normally 256 MB for swap is way more than
enough.  I get around here perfectly fine with 128 MB of swap, and the swap
normally isn't even half full.  Sure, I'm the only one at my machine,
besides some sporadic ftp/http users, but for that kind of use (which
includes compiling) more isn't needed.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys