On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Bovy, Stephen wrote:
|  I have two machines and a LONG list of problems to report.
|
|  13) THe wine version in 7.2 seems to be very unstable coudnt get "sol" and
|  hearts working.
works fine on my install.
#rpm -q wine ->
wine-20000909-1mdk

Besides Sol and Hearts, Minesweeper and Kodak Imaging working well.
Calc is also working, but Notepad has some glitches.
If I select menu (in Notepad) with mouse, it crashes. Seledcting with Alt+F -
no problem, then works with mouse as well.

Don't know may be later versions have more bugs :-)

Can pls somebody tell if he has positive experience running MSWrite and
Paintbrush (MSPaint) from WINE? And Word 2000?

Actually, I need Word 2000 to experiment with its HTML handling, as I do some
testing for Konqueror (KDE2) and thinking about writing HTML filter for KWord.
(and it's not very convinient to reboot computer 20 times per day, just to
start Win 98)
Of course, MS IE from WINE will be great :-)

Cheers,

--
Vadim Plessky