I have two machines and a LONG list of problems to report.

1)
My home machine has a cd-rw a dvd and a zip drive.  You detected and
configured the cd-rw,
but pointed it at the wrong "device" , instead of pointing it to "scd1" it
should have been pointing to
"scd0",  I had to change this "manually" to correct the problem.

2)
The ide-floppy option DOES NOT SUPPORT THE "EJECT" button, on my zip drive.
This is a very very
serious and frustratingly annoying "BUG".  Without "eject" button support,
the supermount support of the
zip drive is totally USELESS !!!!!  I was able to fix this on my home
machine, by changing the zip drive to
use ide-scsi, instead of ide-floppy, and pointing the device to "sda4" , but
I couldnt get this to work on
my work machine, which again is frustrating, because , I would like to
"show-off" my cool linux machine,
which should be just as easy as "windows" but I cant, because of these ugly
glitches !!!!

THIS IS AN OLD BUG WHICH HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME
I HAVE COMPLAINED
ABOUT THIS PROBLEM !!!!!

3)
printer install-config,  during printer install and config, i received a
very confusing message, saying "cop"
server not found.

4)
When creating a new partition, the partition MUST BE SET BOOTABLE.      If
you do not do this , system commander
will not see the new partition and add it to his boot menu, and the
partition will not be bootable from system commander.
This is an OLD BUG, WHICH HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET !!! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST
TIME I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS
PROBLEM !!!!!

5)
Where is "kmenu" it seems to be missing ?????

6)
When I open netscape I keep getting this annoying message:

file:/usr/doc/HTML/index.html      is not found ????  HERE IS IT HOW DO i
GET RID OF THIS STUPID MESSAGE ????

7)
Networking:  I have a 3com network card, it was not detected and configured
correctly during the install, I had to configure it
manually Post-install.

8) Framebuffer was/is incompatible with high color depth resolution of
nvidia 128 graphics card.   Framebuffer kernel should
NOT BE THE DEFAULT , IT CAN CAUSE TO MANY PROBLEMS FOR TO MANY PEOPLE,  IT
SHOULD NOT BE ACTIVE
DURING THE INSTALL EITHER !!!!!!

9) The microsoft intelimouse driver does not work.  I have a ps2 micron
machine.  and no middle button support because of this.
how do I get the middle button to work ????

10) the x3270 menu option was missing.

11) I have a xerox 340 DC and 265 DC remote printer.  The xerox 220-230 DC
drivers do not seem to work.  I was able to select a
different xerox model to get some limited support.

12) I have a crystal cs4237B/cs461x chip combo and I cant figure out how to
get the drivers for either one or both working.
Help me !!!!!  This is very frustrating !!!!!

13) THe wine version in 7.2 seems to be very unstable coudnt get "sol" and
hearts working.

14) kde logon manager kontrol panel changes dont take effect, i.e. changing
the background does not work

15) kde print selections in konquer should be saved.  I should not have to
keep scrolling thru the list to select the printer paper sizes.
this is very frustrating.

16) Security ??????  How do I as a normal non-root user get access to the
hardware.   The cd drives zip drives, sound system
and modem should be available at all times to all users of the system.  This
is again very frustrating.   Why is it impossible to have
a secure unix system , without losing the normal usablility any normal user
would expect.  Untill you fix this problem you will never
never be able to sell linux as a windows desktop replacement !!!!  PEASE
TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS !!!