I fail to see how this could be good timing even if it's cooker and even it
it's not going into 7.2 final. Cooker is devel, yeah, but it's to test a non
final distro too. I think if they plan on what cooker is today being the
beginnings of 7.3 and yesterday's being the rc for 7.2 they should have
branched a mirror or something so we could download and test what's going to
be 7.2.