Ok...
I downloaded/installed that and when I try to run the new gaim I get
this error.

> gaim: error in loading shared libraries: libperl.so: cannot open shared object file:
>No such file or directory

Now, I know that it's looking for the file in /usr/lib/ but the file is
actually in /usr/lib/apache/ so it isn't finding it.  I tried symlinking
/usr/lib/libperl.so to /usr/lib/apache/libperl.so and I got this error
when running gaim.

> gaim: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libperl.so: undefined symbol:
>ap_null_cleanup

I'm not sure if it's a problem with libperl or if it's because of the
symlink.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to add /usr/lib/apache/ to the
libs path.  So, if someone could tell me that would be nice.
Hehehe...
JJ