Eugenio Diaz wrote:

> This forum is for the development of cooker,

Eugenio,

Cooker includes an installation facility as an essential component.
Discussion of classification of the types of install is therefore
highly relevant to the future of Mandrake, which is the sole reason
d'etre of having Cooker.

> not for public debates on
> the definition of "workstation" or the draconian cable usage agreements.
> I understand the need to discuss these "distribution" issues, but
> Mandrakesoft have other forums for that.

The Cooker mailing list is the proper place for discussion of all
Cooker issues, these especially, surely?

That would make your contribution misbegotten and out of line, would
it not?  (A question).

--
Regards,

Ron. [AU]