Is the only difference bettween the two is that one contains
KDE2pre and the other KDE2. If so then what the hell is the
problem, there is not even that much difference bettween the two
versions of KDE and also KDE2pre works fine, I run it on Mandrake
7.1and it's fine. Plus it takes nothing to updated it. Anyway from
what I have here the KDE people are planing on put a bug update
out in about 3weeks anyway (2.0.1 or something) so if you are that
worried about the bugs in KDE you will be updating to that version
anyway whether or not the final Retail version had KDE final on it.
Plus Mandrake is a great distro, and its not their fault that Walmart
pushed their hand. So everyone stop bloody bitching about
something that realy doesn't matter and try to find real problems.

Mark Hillary