On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> Hello,
> If anyone here has updated KDE on 7.0 or 7.1 and remembers what they had to
> install and any problems they had I'd like to hear about it so I can pass the
> information onto others. I am getting a ton of email on this but since I
> never did the update from these versions I do not have a good answer.
> Anyone?

I tried to update to KDE2 (rc2, I think) on a clean install of 7.1.  As I
updated packages to satisfy failed dependencies, the total number of
failed dependencies seemed to be increasing to the point at which I gave
up and decided to wait for 7.2 to be released.  This was on a T1 internet
connection.

Michael