On Saturday 11 November 2000 20:25, you wrote:
> Meir Faraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Isn't too much since you've install cd , ext cd contrib cd , source cd
> > .... people that want could only download 1-2 or 3 cd ...
> > so isn't too much chmouel;-)
>
> ever heard about mirror, production cd for boxes, etc...... ?
Oh yep , sorry  , sorry but in the next will be also the option of installing
the 3.3.6 (3.3.7?) or only the 4.0.2(since the big drivers updates that have
been done(or not yet :( ))
if some things will be removed like 2.2.x kernels and old Xfree it will made
more space for other comings features ;-)
but we have to hopes that new things will be totaly finished before the next
release ;-)

> > you distrib is the greatest ;-) but my 7.2 is buggy so I will
> > install the 8alph when it will be more stable;-)
>
> definition of buggy is....... ?
X crash after some minutes of use , don't know why :-(
I've also tryed the 3.3.6 server no changes so come back to the 4.0.1 with
acceleration.
but there was a successfull session of one weeks the last week .
I've reinstalled 3 times the distrib .
so I want to try  the 8 (I like trying newest things) .

thabnks a lot ;-)