Loki uses there own installer, similar to the windoze install program.
This installer was written based on the KDE 1.X menu structure so doesn't
work too well when placing menu items under KDE 2.

This brings up another suggestion for Mandrake. Loki has made the code
for their installer available for free. You might think about using it as
an option on the future versions of the Power Pack releases. This would
give windoze users an interface for installing the additional packages
that is familiar to them. Personnally, I prefer using the packaage
handlers as they make it easier to see what's happening to your system.

But one of the appeals of Windoze is it makes installation of software
pretty much a no brainer.

On 11/13/00, 9:37:35 AM, Daouda LO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [Cooker] Menus: