Hi, all.

Question: is anybody working on Konqueror bugs? I submitted a bug report to
qa.mandrakesoft.com regarding Konqueror's inability to handle most java
appletts. The big report made it into the bugzilla database, and it got
assigned, but there doesn't seem to be any activity on the bug. I ask because
there are a lot of other Konqueror bugs, but I won't waste my time reporting
them if they are not being worked.

--Doug

Douglas Roberts, TSA-SA        |
Los Alamos National Laboratory | All good work is done in defiance
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  |  of management. -- Bob Woodward
(505)667-4569                  |