> I are new with Linux, I installed Linux Mandrake Ver.7.0
>
> but it doesnt recognize my Modem(US Robotics PCI 56 WIN)

It can not be recognized, it is winmodem (software modem). Buy an
external modem.

> my sound card(Sound Blaster PCI 128)

Install "sndconfig" package (it is part of Mandrake 7.0), then open
konsole (or xterm etc) and type "su".  Press enter. You will be prompted to
enter the root password. Type password. Press enter. Type "sndconfig"
(without quotes) and press enter. After that just follow advices.

>my printer (Cannon BJC 1000) and my
> video card( Nvidia TNT2).

I think you should buy Mandrake 7.2 which has CUPS printing system.
Nvidia drivers from Nvidia.

Regards,