I think you may be out of luck on this one. I used to have a USR Modem. They
are definitely 'WinModems' and the last time I looked are not supported on
Linux.

Owen

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, you wrote: > I are new with Linux, I installed Linux
Mandrake Ver.7.0 >  > but it doesnt recognize my Modem(US Robotics PCI 56 WIN)