On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 08:46:44AM -0800, mdk mailin list (Harry) wrote:
> So, I have been using joe since day-one of using Linux.
>
> So, every version of Mandrake (not to mention every other distro) includes
> joe.
>
> So, I installed Mandrake 7.2 (the complete, 4-cd version). I actually bought
> it to see what the new version's all about.
>
> So, I do an installation with 'ALL', custom to use ReiserFS.
>
> Upon rebooting, going back into a terminal window, and trying to edit the
> hosts file, I type in 'joe hosts'.
>
> I get a 'command not found'.
>
> I do a locate for joe. I use the find function to find joe.
>
> Joe's gone.

It's gone because you're too lazy to install it:

[snailtalk@ke RPMS]$ ls joe*
joe-2.8-21mdk.i586.rpm
[snailtalk@ke RPMS]$ pwd
/stable/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
[snailtalk@ke RPMS]$

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
§õªø­·

~/.signature ¤¤¤åbig5 compliant (You can't see it thanks to new glibc. :p)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"Seven days in a honeymoon makes one whole week."