Hey all!

Upgrade to bonobo-0.28,  oaf-6.1 and GConf-0.11 breaks evolution.
Actualy evolution starts up ok and calendar as wall as address book are
useable but when comes time to check your mail, that's where it all
crashes...

I first tried to re-compile evolution with libbonobo2-devel-0.28 but
lots of errors due to functions prototypes discrepancies in the new
Bonobo.h.  So I downgraded to libbonobo1-devel-0.23 ***which by the way
had to be done with --nodeps because it conplained it did not have
bonobo-0.23 and for that reason should either be fixed or removed from
cooker***

The downgrade to libbonobo-0.23 allowed a succesful compilation but the
problem started on linking and I get the following:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any idea??? Please Hellllllp!

Thanks,