Yo,

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 11:50:22AM -0500, Patrick Poncet wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> Upgrade to bonobo-0.28,  oaf-6.1 and GConf-0.11 breaks evolution.
> Actualy evolution starts up ok and calendar as wall as address book are
> useable but when comes time to check your mail, that's where it all
> crashes...
>
> I first tried to re-compile evolution with libbonobo2-devel-0.28 but
> lots of errors due to functions prototypes discrepancies in the new
> Bonobo.h.  So I downgraded to libbonobo1-devel-0.23 ***which by the way
> had to be done with --nodeps because it conplained it did not have
> bonobo-0.23 and for that reason should either be fixed or removed from
> cooker***

I am not a gnome expert but I remember some problems with bonobo / Evolution
but I don't know if it has been fixed or not.

> The downgrade to libbonobo-0.23 allowed a succesful compilation but the
> problem started on linking and I get the following:
>

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Your libstdc++devel is possibly broke, try and fix it.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant (You can't see it thanks to new glibc. :p)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"Seven days in a honeymoon makes one whole week."