On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Alan Olsen wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get GLX to work correctly on 4.0.2 with anything
> that uses multi-textures?  (Descent3 and Quake are two examples.)
>
> I get a nasty smearing effect on multi-textures with 4.0.2. I have tried
> multiple options to get around this, but nothing has worked. (I have
> tested Descent3. I am going to test Quake III as soon as this rebuild is
> done.)
>
> Any luck with this?

Quake III works fine. I am going to talk to Loki and see if they have any
ideas.  (BTW, Quake III is much more responsive under 4.0.2 than 4.0.1,
but that could be the kernel as well...)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."