Hello,

I have a Future Domain PCMCIA SCSI 1 card. This card worked fine with the
kernel-pcmcia-cs 2.2.18 kernel, but not with the 2.4 kernel. On inserting the
card the following is output :

scsi: <fdomain> Usage: fdomain=<PORT_BASE>,<IRQ>[,<ADAPTOR_ID>]
scsi: <fdomain> Bad LILO/INSMOD parameters?
scsi: <fdomain> Cannot locate chip at port base 0x0
scsi: <fdomain> Bad LILO/INSMOD parameters?
Try to free nonexistant resource <00000140 - 0000014F>

With the 2.2.18 kernel the card was reported as using port base 0x140 and IRQ
9.

So far all I've managed to achieve by editing the /etc/pcmcia/config file is
to disable the PCMCIA services all together !!!

Please could anyone tell me what I should be doing to get this card working ?

Thanks,
Owen