Hi

The other day I was upgrading my daughters pc, she uses win98, and I
added mdk7.2. As an old teacher I showed her were the documentation was
situated.

She asked me why not all documentation was to be reached more nicely
through the icon titled documentation. Her next question was if it was
just put there because windows has it, and if Mandrake had not been able
to find out why it was there. Isn't this a computer that can do that
finding and sorting for me? You Linux guys do not understand the users
you are just bragging about what a racing machine Linux is, and
understands nothing about how to simplify computing.

I could not find a good answer.

regards
guran