I have found 3 problems that will need to be fixed for the final version.

1) During the installer, you can not setup your DSL connection.  I manually
install the package, but during network setup, if you click on DSL it fails
and continues with the install

2) Once everything is installed, I found that rp-pppoe was not installed,
even though I choose to have ADSL installed during setup (from file list)

3)the PPP drivers were never loaded.  Apparently PPP is broken up into more
than one file, and from what I could see modprobe was still trying to load
only PPP.  If I manually loaded the ppp files, everything worked fine.

Mike