On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 12:46:09AM -0500, Salane King wrote:
> Just a recomendation, If you can get it to work properly then put it into
> contrib instead of cooker and give people the option of downloading or not.

Acutally I was thinking about alternatives, we have alternatives (another
nice thing from Debian. ;-) which lets you install multiple copies of
the same things which might behave differently (e.g. we have
alternatives for vi vs vim, etc.

Enabling alternatives is definitely something to look into, I've yet
to investigate what are the differences of kde support vs no kde support, if
the differences are not that big (other than the dock icon) then I've
to give it second thoughts.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

http://devel.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

$/usr/games/fortune
Anything that can go wrong will go
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$