Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Giles Hamlin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Mozilla + Nautilus
> Since installing the Mozilla in Nautilus RPM, I cannot get Mozilla to
> open on it's own in a Gnome session, other than from within a Nautilus
> window. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Typing Mozilla at a
> console returns no error message, just a prompt but nothing at all
> happens. Mozilla works fine with KDE.

That's very strange, since I don't have these problems on my test
machine..

Could you try :
-logout
-login as user in text mode
-run oaf-slay
-logout and login as user in graphics mode

test again :))

Do you have this problem only after accessing web page through nautilus ?

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft