Frederic Crozat wrote:

> Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Giles Hamlin"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>

> Could you try :
> -logout
> -login as user in text mode
> -run oaf-slay
> -logout and login as user in graphics mode
>
> test again :))

Okay, this is where I start to look dumb....

 From the login menu, I shutdown to command prompt, logged in as name
and ran oaf-slay. I then logged out, but then what do I do? How do I get
back to the login screen?

Also, if anyone could PLEASE tell me the location of the configuration
file that lists the sources that I have specified for RPMDrake I would
be very grateful. I upgraded to the 26/03 RPMDrake and I am still
segfaulting, so I think my only option is to delete and/or modify the
configuration that contains the URLs I set through RPMDrake that caused
the program to start segfaulting in the first place.