On Tuesday 27 March 2001 09:38 pm, you purportedly scrawled:
> This was my point exactly.  Linux powers the Internet but it can't browse
> it.
<Snip> Don't mean to buttinsky but have you tried Konqueror?
They are just getting ready to roll out KDE2.2 and if you havent looked
lately, you will, judging by the tenor of this comment, be most pleasantly
surprised. I think that to click on an email link and have it open a random
mail programme is a bit much, but right now I can already do that with KDE
and no crashes... I can't say about getting segfaults printing because I
can't get my silly pwinter to work at all, but that's cuz I bought an Epson
allinone, not Linux' fault....</Snip>

 I'm sure this browser will surface eventually but

--
-m-