Can't do anything with lilo.  I looked in my /boot
directory and it is absolutely empty.  I don't know
how the thing even boots.  I have tried to install
Mandrake on this machine several times and get this
same problem over and over.  Oddly enough though Red
Hat 7.1 will install flawlessly and boots quickly
without problems.

=====
Jon K. Miller