On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 07:22:11PM +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:

This thread has gone on way too long but...

> Ok, you missed my point :

You missed mine.  :-)

> when I said "check changelog", I meant : everything is explained in the
> changelog. If it had been a new release, you would had
> seen something like "release 0.8.1" or some explanations about
> new patches..

My point is that making an assumption that you would write "new 0.8.1
snapshot" is a bad thing.  "Assumptions are the mother of all f*ck
ups" (I don't remember who said it).

> Sorry if my first reply was a bit abrupt but all infos were available to
> anyone in the changelog..

See that is just it.  Available only by (assumed) ommission.

Anyway, I think we get each other's point.  Let's move on to bigger
and better things, like perhaps the segfault info I sent regarding
libsafe that seems to have gone unanswered twice now.  :-)

I know, libsafe is not your package by maybe you can shake a tree or
something.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell