On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 05:00:00PM +0200, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:
> "Brian J. Murrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> The problem is that some raw glibc code from the vsprintf() function
> was cut and pasted into libsafe in order to instrument it.
> Unfortunnaly, this code rely on internal, version dependant GLIBC function
> (like __iswspace() ).

Hold on Yoann,

I think we are talking about two separte bugs here.  I do recall
seeing a bug report regarding a missing __iswspace() but that is not
the nature of my bug report.  Mine is a segfault in libsafe/glibc.

Is the __iswspace() bug related to the segfault & stacktrace that I
sent in a previous e-mail?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell