I'm a huge mandrake proponent, love it, and although all my hardware seems to
work fine a lot of my config files are hand configed. so pretty much any
kernel with the right options would work for me. What I noticed that put me
off was when I installed a system yesterday and got a few packages that
couldn't be installed from CD so I had to skip them.

kde-pim was one, can't remember the other 2.

Anyway I downloaded from sunet.se, checked the md5's were good, burned the
ISO's and verfied the ISO against what was on the CD, that also verified
good.

--
Jason Straight